Frequently Asked Questions
How to remotely access files on the U: drive using Novell Filr.
Novell FilrThis application allows you to remotely access files on the U: drive.
1. Click on the link below to access Filr.
2. Log on using your Novell username and password.
3. To down load the application to the desktop click on the Username in the upper right corner of the menu bar.
4. Click on the “Download Filr Desktop App” button.
5. A menu box will appear to select the type of operating system your computer uses.
6. Pick the button for the operating system on your computer. Windows 7 computers will need to use the 64 bit option (Windows x64 client). Windows XP computers will need to use the 32 bit option(Windows x86 client).
7. A window will appear to download the file for setting up Filr. Pick the “Save File” button to start the down load.
8. The download arrow will highlight when the file is saved to the download directory. Pick the arrow to run the file (Windows 7).
7. Pick “Run” on the Security Warning window.
8. Wizard starts
9. License agreement
Last updated Wed, Jan 27 2016 10:32am